Brand Assets & Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in Helium. We have a few guidelines for using our brand resources. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them.
“Helium” is one word, spelt with a big H. It can be used to describe our company or one of the products we provide (e.g., Helium Video, Helium Web, and Helium Social).
Our digital footprint
Aside from our website, we are also on a couple different social media platforms.
- Website: https://helium.marketing
- Google Local: https://g.page/TryHelium
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TryHelium/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TryHelium/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TryHelium
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/TryHelium
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/Heliumvideomarketing
We use red as our primary colour. Our secondary colours are light grey and almost black.
RGB: 221, 0, 0
Colour: Light Grey
RGB: 239, 239, 239
Colour: Mid Grey
RGB: 118, 118, 118
Colour: Almost Black
RGB: 43, 43, 43
We use two primary fonts that are compatible with Google Fonts.
Body: Open Sans Link
Accent: Cutive Mono Link
This is a friendly legal reminder that these graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws.
- Alter these files in any way.
- Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Helium of your own product, service, or business.
- Use these graphics as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- Combine these graphics with any other graphics without written consent from Helium.